Find the perfect Hotel in Queenstown for your stay.
At Queenstown Hotels, we know Queenstown. So use our local knowledge to help you find the perfect hotel or lodge. If you’re looking for luxury, then we’ve got all the best 5-star hotels and luxury lodges. Looking for romance? Then we’ve found the most romantic hotels for a couples getaway. We’ve got great family hotels for school holiday fun, and some perfectly adequate 4-star hotels too. So let us help you find a hotel in Queenstown.
Queenstown’s not that big so really you can stay anywhere. But if you like nightlife and want to make the most of Queenstown’s many bars then find a place in the CBD. There’s hotels for every budget.
Hotels in Queenstown
- Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park
- Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road
- Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
- Mi-pad Smart Hotel
- Cardrona Hotel
- New Orleans Hotel
- Shotover Lodge
- Oaks Queenstown Shores Resort
- The Dairy Private Hotel by Naumi Hotels
- LQ Queenstown
- Ramada Suites by Wyndham Queenstown Remarkables Park
- Stoneridge Estate
- Millbrook Resort
- Mahu Whenua
- Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
- Azur Lodge
- Blanket Bay
- Wyndham Garden Queenstown
- The Lindis
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Queenstown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queenstown
- Gibbston Valley Lodge and Spa
- Mercure Queenstown Resort
- Reavers Lodge
- Oaks Queenstown Club Suites
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Lakefront Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown
- Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak
- Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel
- Heartland Hotel Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- Nugget Point
- Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Heritage Queenstown
- Matakauri Lodge
- Eichardt’s Private Hotel
- The Spire Hotel
- Kamana Lakehouse
- QT Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments
- Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Queenstown
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
- Hotel St Moritz Queenstown – MGallery by Sofitel
- The Central Private Hotel by Naumi Hotels
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa
- Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Hulbert House Luxury Boutique Lodge
Queenstown is one of New Zealand’s most popular tourism destinations. Before Covid, over one point two million visitors a year flew in and out of Queenstown Airport. Queenstown only has a population of 16,000 people, with the entire Queenstown Lakes District having only 47,000. So during peak season, tourists easily outnumber locals. Expect to meet people from all over the globe.
Queenstown is the best ski town in the Southern Hemisphere. Boasting 4 great ski fields and some of the world’s best heli-skiing, it draws skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. Many of the world’s best train here during the Northern Hemisphere summer. Cardrona and The Remarkables offer huge terrain parks with massive jumps, and Treble Cone offers sensational free riding.
Adventure awaits; Queenstown is home to more adventure sports and activities than most people will ever do. Bungy Jumping, Ziplining, Paragliding, Whitewater Rafting, Jet Boating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hunting, Fishing and Hiking to name a few. There are also some sensational golf courses, with Jacks Point making the top 50 on most World Rankings and as high as 6th on some. It’s undoubtedly one of the finest courses in the world. The Hills, Millbrook, Arrowtown, and Queenstown Golf Club are all great, with stunning views and challenging layouts that will test any golfer.
Queenstown’s also the gateway to Milford Sound, with day trips by bus or helicopter; if you can afford it. Alternatively, if you book far enough ahead, you can walk the famous Milford Track. Just be sure to do a cruise on Milford Sound before you come back.
Central Otago is also known for its magnificent wine, so visit a vineyard or two while you’re in town. There are some superb restaurants too, so spoil yourself, you can get back on your diet when you get home!
No visit to Queenstown is complete without a trip up the Gondola to take in those magnificent views. Ride the luge, have a beer or two, and watch the sunset before returning to Queenstown and hitting the many bars and nightclubs before crashing and falling asleep, exhausted, in your 5 star hotel.