Queenstown is New Zealand’s adventure capital for a reason, it’s got more things to do than anywhere else. So have a look at the amazing activities below and make your holiday in Queenstown the best ever.
- Romantic Things To Do in QueenstownWelcome to Queenstown, New Zealand’s prime destination for couples seeking a mix of tranquillity, beauty, and adventure. As the ultimate lovebirds’ retreat, this town is the perfect setting for an unforgettable romantic getaway. Whether you’re celebrating a steamy honeymoon, planning a passionate escapade, or sneaking away for a naughty weekend, Queenstown has you covered. Nestled… Continue reading Romantic Things To Do in Queenstown
- Ziplines in QueenstownIf you’re to chicken Bungy Jump the a Zipline might be just the thing. It’s great fun and a real adrenaline rush, but nowhere near as terrifying as a bungy or a skydive. Ziplines are great for families with kids in 10-15 age group that are looking for an adrenaline rush.
- Bungy Jumping in QueenstownYou can’t visit Queenstown and not do a bungy jump. Afterall, Queenstown is the spiritual home of bungy. Actually invented in England by Oxford University dangerous sports club, but the first commercial jump operation was opened in Queenstown by AJ Hackett and they are still at it.
- Wanaka Farmers MarketVisit Wanaka Farmers Market The Wanaka Farmers Market is great for foodies of all ages. It’s held every Thursday and runs from 3 PM till 6. Best of all, the Wanaka Farmers Market runs year-round. So you can get your organic, heirloom vegetables straight from the grower even in the dead of winter. Unless of… Continue reading Wanaka Farmers Market
- Tour Queenstown GardensTake a Self Guided Queenstown Gardens Tour The Queenstown Gardens are on the lakefront, a short walk from central Queenstown. They’re a popular place for both locals and tourists from the hotels nearby to relax. The views of Lake Wakatipu are stunning. There’s a path that follows the lakefront around the gardens, which every visitor… Continue reading Tour Queenstown Gardens
- Skyline GondolaRegardless of your age or propensity for adventure, you have to go up the Skyline Gondola when you visit Queenstown. It’s a little terrifying if you don’t have a head for heights, but it’s totally worth it when you get to the top. The views are simply stunning. Pretty much every iconic photo of Queenstown you’ve ever seen was taken from the observation deck at the top of the gondola.
- Jet BoatingJet Boating is a must do activity when visiting Queenstown. It’s absolutely thrilling, and suitable for almost anyone to enjoy. So find the right operator and book a ride for you and your family. It’s a great way to see the lakes and rivers, a fun way to transport yourself around AND/OR a terrifying thrill ride.
- Skiing & SnowboardingQueenstown is the best place in the Southern Hemisphere to go skiing. For visitors from the northern hemisphere – ski season in Queenstown runs from June to October. It’s winter down here when it’s summer in the northern hemisphere. Queenstown is a proper mountain town in New Zealand’s Southern Alps full of luxury hotels. There’s… Continue reading Skiing & Snowboarding